The role is responsible for ensuring consistent superior strategies for the group and her Clients
Ø Analyze the group and her Clients accounts to provide good recommendations in finding new keywords, improve captions and structure campaigns.
Ø Work with teams to employ Digital PR framework in order to achieve grand outcome for company and clients.
Ø Define problems in a simple, clear manner and apply critical thinking skills to arrive at solutions for the varied nature of prospects and client requests.
Ø Establish new refined guidelines and templates to drive consistency on the group.
Ø Identify efficient solutions to complete defined tasks and projects by developing expertise on all internal Creative ideas and Account Management methods.
Ø Accountable for overcoming barriers that may arise in debriefing of prospects brief.
Ø Responsible for creating promotional strategies for the company and our clients.
Ø Flexible and contribute to the on-going success of broader efforts by taking part in all projects cutting across all our platforms and involving new clients and prospects.
Ø Communicate and collaborate with teams and clients daily or as needed
Ø Generate creative ideas and challenge the status quo while encouraging innovation in other members of the group.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Minimum 3 years PR experience, agency or in-house , IT or e-commerce industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations or Communications preferred
- Experience meshing PR and social media execution.
- Ability to filter marketing news to determine what makes and shapes news/influence
- Strong writing skills; ability to create/adapt materials into content that provokes the interest of media, analysts, influencers, clients and prospects
- Ability to interact confidently with senior management, cross-functional teams, clients.
- Team player as well as individual contributor
- Solid project /time management abilities
- Attention to detail
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint, Excel.