- Drafting press stories (with input from Moet Hennessy)
- Inviting media to the press conference
- Contacting Genevieve re: feature on Cyrille Gautier-Auriol, or Hennessy themed feature page
- Arrange print interviews in 2 publications for Cyrille Gautier-Auriol
- Arrange a meeting with Onah Bello and Tokini
- Follow up with journalists and other media houses to ensure coverage received
- Press Conference (Launch)
- Managing media attendance and presence
- Managing invitation of key guests to the VIP launch party
- Distributing press packs during the conference
- Facilitating media questions
- Post- Launch
- Following up with media re: coverage in their paper
- Monitoring press
- Collating press cuttings
- Media performance(output and outcome analysis) reporting at the end of the project
- During the pre-launch amplification, Sesema PR received over 6 pieces print coverage from newspapers and soft sell publications.
- Sesema was able to ensure that 14 out of 16 members of the media invited for the press conference were in attendance.
- Sesema PR was able to secure 100% pieces coverage received on all proposed media outlets during post event amplification.
- Sesema PR recorded 340 guests in attendance which was more than the agreed 278 names approved.
The LVMH group comprises 70 exceptional Houses that create high quality products. It is the only group present in all five major sectors of the luxury market: Wines & Spirits, Fashion & Leather Goods, Perfumes & Cosmetics, Watches & Jewelry and Selective Retailing. LVMH currently employs 125,000 people across the world and reported sales of 35.7 billion euros in 2015.
SPR has been tasked with handling all publicity matters including:
- Creating and developing a press angle for the limited edition bottle
- Identifying 2‐3 key event partners
- Managing the press conference
- Creating a criteria list for 10‐20 distinguished guests
- Planning and managing publicity around mini‐activation events
SPR has also been asked to provide ideas/suggestions for the VIP launch event for the project and has offered event management services in the form of vendor management, or total event management.
- Press Conference
- Feature articles
- Press releases