Philips wants to put consumers in a position that they are confident that they are purchasing an original Philips product. According to local media reports the Standards Organization of Nigeria stated that in 2011, about 85 percent of goods in circulation in Nigeria were substandard and counterfei [...]
June 9, 2015
Delta Air Lines has promoted Nathaniel Pieper to the position of Senior Vice President – Europe, Middle East and Africa effective in August 2015. He replaces Perry Cantarutti who will leave Delta on secondment to the SkyTeam global airline alliance to assume the position of Chief Executive Offic [...]
As part of its on-going commitment to minimise the environmental impact of its operations, Etihad Airways recently launched an Abu Dhabi Perfect Flight Program by conducting a fuel-optimised ‘Perfect Flight’ between Abu Dhabi and Washington, DC. The airline worked closely with more than 30 stake [...]
Google’s Android Pay is the first partner to participate in the Visa Digital Enablement Program Lagos: 2 June, 2015-(BUSINESS WIRE)- Visa Inc. (NYSE:V) has announced a new program that connects financial institutions and technology companies to simplify and accelerate the roll-out of n [...]
- Conducting a keyword search online, downloading your white paper is all inbound marketing http://t.co/btrylatAQm #SesemaPR #TheInsider
- An ignoramus client may let his or her lack of knowledge hinder your efforts http://t.co/lP5g9F2WMW #SesemaPR #TheInsider #client #news
- Inbound marketing refers to permission-based marketing strategies in which consumers choose to learn http://t.co/btrylatAQm #SesemaPR #news
Most Viewed Posts
Celebrating 13 years in the business of Communications. Sesema PR Ltd turned 10, April 1, 2012. From its humble beginings as a small agency offering traditional PR services in Nigeria, and offers IT & Digital and Market Research services.
In 2007 we became the Nigerian affiliate to Edelman, and in 2009 the agency was awarded the 'Best PR Practise' award by the school of MassCom at Lagos State University.
13 years and counting … and each day different from the next. What an exciting industry this is.
- Alima Atta -
- Tips for working with blogger advocates July 11, 2015If you're looking for bloggers to speak up on behalf of your brand, it's worth taking stock of what's out there on the Web.
- Facebook gives users more control over news feeds July 10, 2015The social network announced a new feature that enables people to select which posts show up in their Timelines. The move might lead to higher costs for marketers.
- The 5 most popular stories on PR Daily this week July 10, 2015From one PR rep's big blunder to how PR pros can deflect social media attacks, here's what PR Daily readers were checking out this week.